- Experimental socks proxy support (Tested using Tor)
- Tracker-less peer exchange between peers
- Http bittorrent tracker support
- Option to disable udp connections (udp tracker)
- Other stability/security fixes
To use ZeroNet over Tor network start it with
zeronet.py --proxy 127.0.0.1:9050 --disable_udp
It's still an experimental feature, there is lot work/fine tuning needed to make it work better and more secure (eg. by supporting hidden service peer addresses to allow connection between Tor clients).
In this mode you can only access to sites where there is at least one peer with peer exchange support. (client updated to latest commit)
If no more bug found i'm going to tag it as 0.2.9 in the next days.