- Multilanguage, self hosted documentation with ongoing Fr/Zh translation + ZeroNet mirror: https://www.zerogate.tk/1DocsYf2tZVVMEMJFHiDsppmFicZCWkVv1 [Thanks to Lola, blurHY]
- Fix sandbox escape vulnerability [Thanks, reported by ivanq/ZeroLSTN]
- Restrict script execution by using Content security policy: It prevents code execution in case of sandbox escape/html injection.
- Make Sidebar, Multiuser, UiConfig, UiPassword plugin compatible with hardened security changes.
- Use chromedriver for testing as phantomjs does not supports sites with new content security policy.
- Auto escape variables in template underscore helper
- Cleanup entries older than 6 month from charts.db
- New certList admin API call
- Don't delete optional files from owned sites
- Fix signing when --data_dir contains window-style path separators.
- Fix setLocalStorage call before websocket connection is created
- Fix saving user mutes
- ZeroFrame.js 1.3.0: Support monkey patching Fetch API
I started the modifications that will be necessary to move ZeroNet codebase to Python 3. This will also include other major changes:
- Move sqlite database connection to separate thread: make the UI more responsive and avoid blocking on db heavy operations (eg. rebuilding)
- New database sync mode: Avoid db corruption on power loss or hw error
- Support libsecp256k1: ~10x speed boost in file and certificate validation
- Remove included third-party Python libraries (src/lib)
- Update source code from ZeroNet by default
If everything goes well, then ETA: 2-3wk